Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh Boy...

YIKES!!!!  

Holy cow, am I really getting sucked in to this blogging thing???  Who would've thought...

Ok, so not too long ago I was sitting in my kitchen with my mother, laughing about something silly one of my kiddos came up with.  My mom told me that I should really write down all these crazy things that my son and daughter say and do.  My response was that I often post their escapades on facebook, which of course wasn't what she had in mind.  The truth is, my mother is spot on.  My children are some of the funniest, most imaginative people I have ever come across.  A mother's bias?  Well, yes, probably.  Anyway, here I am a few weeks later, dipping my toes in to the blogging world.

I must admit another reason for starting this up is due to Stumble Upon.  Oh yes, how I love this internet boredom cure.  Through my stumbling adventures, I have come across many blogs.  Some are cooks, some are mothers, some are just people who enjoy writing, or need to vent.  But the fact is, I have identified with many posts, and enjoy reading viewers comments, and the discussion that ensues.  So... maybe this is just a way to stay sane during my unemployment stint, or maybe this will turn into a long term thing.  Who knows?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment